WARNING - Someone in B.C. using a variety of names is trying to buy cars saying they work ‘offshore’ for CAPP when in fact they do not. CAPP does not employ offshore workers. CAPP also verifies employment in a formal process that respects privacy laws.
CAPP employment opportunities are posted when available. We do not not hire on behalf of the oil and natural gas industry.
CAPP's Vision is to enhance Canada's prosperity by enabling responsible growth of Canada' upstream oil and natural gas industry.
Our mission, on behalf of the Canadian upstream oil and natural gas industry, is to advocate for and enable:
- Economic competitiveness; and,
- Safe, environmentally and socially responsible performance.
This means achieving the following outcomes for our industry:
- Competitiveness, in North America and globally, so as to attract the capital necessary to grow production and expand markets and to deliver value to the Canadian public and to our investors;
- Social licence from governments, aboriginal peoples, the public, stakeholders and the communities in which we operate, which will be determined by:
- Our collective performance, as measured by continuous improvement and comparison to world class benchmarks; and,
- The effectiveness of our communications and outreach.
We will consistently demonstrate the core values of honesty, integrity, trust and transparency. Our culture will also consistently reflect the following attributes:
- Responsibility and accountability for results delivery;
- Forward-looking leadership;
- Teamwork, collaboration and mutual support;
- Timely and effective communications; and,
- Professional development for staff.
The Canadian Association of Petroleum Producers (CAPP) has learned someone may be posing as a CAPP employee and collecting money in return for promises of employment in the oil sands.
Please be aware that CAPP will never request money from job seekers, nor request personal information beyond what is required for a resumé. Please note CAPP does not recruit people for petroleum industry jobs.
Anyone who believes they may have been victimized is advised to contact their local police department.