ALL ENERGY INVESTORS WELCOME
REASONS TO ATTEND:
- Understand how the Canadian oil and natural gas industry adjusts to challenging market conditions to emerge stronger in the future and prepared for long term supply growth.
- Listen to speakers and panel discussions on a variety of key topics on Canada’s energy future including competitiveness, industry outlook, natural gas and oil plays, and growth and dividend companies.
- Connect with senior executives from more than 90 of Canada’s oil and natural gas companies, ranging from small cap to large cap, with strategic plans to grow and build value.
Tuesday, April 11
Breakfast - Energy Outlook: Exploring opportunities and risks for Canada while remaining competitive
- Robert Johnson; CEO and Director, Global Energy and Natural Resources, Eurasia Group
Lunch Panel - Natural Gas: Staying competitive and growing new markets
- Mike Rose, President and CEO, Tourmaline Oil Corp.
- Myron Stadnyk, President and CEO, ARC Resources
- Michael Loewen, Commodities Strategist, Oil and Natural Gas, Scotiabank
- Jeff Tonken, President &, CEO, Birchcliff Energy LTD.
Wednesday, April 12
Breakfast - TBC
Keynote Speaker: TBC
Lunch - Panel TBC
Panel Members - TBC
Moderator - TBC