ALL ENERGY INVESTORS WELCOME
REASONS TO ATTEND:
- Understand how the Canadian oil and natural gas industry adjusts to challenging market conditions to emerge stronger in the future and prepared for long term supply growth.
- Listen to speakers and panel discussions on a variety of key topics on Canada’s energy future including competitiveness, industry outlook, natural gas and oil plays, and growth and dividend companies.
- Connect with senior executives from more than 90 of Canada’s oil and natural gas companies, ranging from small cap to large cap, with strategic plans to grow and build value.
To view all plenary presentations please click here.
Tuesday, April 11
Breakfast - Energy Outlook: Exploring opportunities and risks for Canada while remaining competitive
- Robert Johnston; CEO and Director, Global Energy and Natural Resources, Eurasia Group
Lunch Panel - Natural Gas: Staying competitive and growing new markets
- Mike Rose, President and CEO, Tourmaline Oil Corp.
- Myron Stadnyk, President and CEO, ARC Resources
- Michael Loewen, Commodities Strategist, Oil and Natural Gas, Scotiabank
- Jeff Tonken, President &, CEO, Birchcliff Energy LTD.
Wednesday, April 12
Breakfast - The New Trade Imperative for Canada
- Dr. Laura Dawson, Director of the Canada Institute, Wilson Centre
Lunch Panel - Technology and Innovation: Opportunities to improve efficiency and environmental performance
- Joy Romero, Vice President, Technology and Innovation, Canadian Natural Resources Ltd.
- Marty Proctor, Chief Operating Officer, Seven Generations Energy
- Dan Wicklum, Chief Executive, Canada's Oil Sands Innovation Alliance (COSIA)
- Yadullah Hussain, Financial Post Editor