ALL ENERGY INVESTORS WELCOME
REASONS TO ATTEND:
- Understand how the Canadian energy industry reacts in times of commodity turbulence to emerge stronger in the future.
- Hear two days of speakers and panel discussions spanning diverse topics on competitiveness regarding natural gas and oil plays, growth and dividend companies, as well as technology and innovation.
- Get the latest policy news from high profile federal and provincial leaders.
- Network with senior executives from more than 90 of Canada’s oil and gas companies with a clear plan to build value through the oil price downturn.
- Learn how technology will grow industry potential.
Tuesday, April 12
Breakfast - Keeping Canadian Oil and Gas Competitive
Keynote Speaker: Jackie Forrest, ARC Financial Corp.
Lunch - Transportation in a Competitive Market Panel
Ian Whitcomb, President, Irving Oil
Honourable Bill Boyd, Saskatchewan Minister of Energy and Resources
Éric Tétrault, President, Manufacturiers et Exportateurs du Québec (MEQ) Manufacturers and Exporters of Quebec
Norman Rinne, Sr. Director, Business Development, Kinder Morgan Canada
Wednesday, April 13
Breakfast - Financial Outlook
Keynote Speaker: Jean-François Perrault, Scotiabank
Lunch - LNG in a Competitive Market Panel Discussion
Michael Culbert – President and CEO, Progress Energy
Chief Karen Ogen, Wet’suwet’en First Nation and Aboriginal Business Investment Council
Mayka Kennedy – Executive Vice President, Chief Engineer, BC Oil & Gas Commission
Honourable Michel Samson, Minister, Nova Scotia Department of Energy