The Canadian Association of Petroleum Producers (CAPP) and Scotiabank GBM extend an invitation to attend the 2017 CAPP Scotiabank Investment Symposium. In its 27th year, investment analysts and portfolio managers interested in the Canadian oil and natural gas sector will benefit from attending two days of plenary sessions, panel discussions, and company presentations focused on Canada’s energy future: natural gas and oil plays, growth and dividend companies. Break-out sessions and one-on-one meetings are available throughout the conference.
April 11th Breakfast Presentations
- Presentation by Dr. Robert Johnson; CEO & Director, Eurasia Group
- Presentation by Ms. Monica Rovers, TSX, Market Update
April 11th Lunch Panel Presentations
- Presentation by Mr. Mike Rose, President & CEO, Tourmaline Oil Corp.
- Presentation by Mr. Myron Stadnyk, President & CEO, ARC Resources
- Presentation by Mr. Michael Loewen, Commodities Strategist, Oil and Natural Gas, Scotiabank
April 12th Breakfast Presentations
- Presentation by Dr. Laura Dawson, Director of the Canadian Institute, Wilson Centre
April 12th Lunch Panel Presentations
- Presentation by Mr. Dan Wicklum, Chief Executive, COSIA