In its 28th year, investment analysts and portfolio managers interested in the Canadian oil and natural gas sector benefit from attending the Investment Symposium - two days of plenary sessions, panel discussions, and company presentations focused on Canada’s energy future: natural gas and oil plays, growth and dividend companies. Break-out sessions and one-on-one meetings are available throughout the conference.
Save the date for the CAPP Scotiabank Bank Investment Symposium – April 11 – 12, 2018. Details for the 2018 CAPP Scotiabank Investment Symposium will be posted in November.
2017 Event Presentations
April 11th Breakfast Presentations
- Presentation by Mr. Robert Johnston; CEO & Director, Eurasia Group
- Presentation by Ms. Monica Rovers, TSX, Market Update
April 11th Lunch Panel Presentations
- Presentation by Mr. Mike Rose, President & CEO, Tourmaline Oil Corp.
- Presentation by Mr. Myron Stadnyk, President & CEO, ARC Resources
- Presentation by Mr. Michael Loewen, Commodities Strategist, Oil and Natural Gas, Scotiabank
April 12th Breakfast Presentations
- Presentation by Dr. Laura Dawson, Director of the Canadian Institute, Wilson Centre
April 12th Lunch Panel Presentations
- Presentation by Dr. Dan Wicklum, Chief Executive, COSIA