CAPP's Board of Governors consists of a full-time president, a volunteer chairman and 30 volunteer governors.
Each member of the board represents member companies at the executive level.
CAPP elected its 2013-2014 Board at its Annual General Meeting on April 17. Brian Schmidt, President and CEO, Tamarack Valley Energy Ltd., is is the CAPP 2013 Chair. Glenn Scott, Senior Vice President, Resources Division, Imperial Oil Limited is the Vice-Chair.
2013-2014 Board of Governors:
- Pierre Alvarez - Nexen Inc.
- James Bowzer - Baytex Energy Corp.
- Dave Collyer - CAPP
- Ross Douglas - Mancal Energy Inc.
- Michael Erickson - Renegade Petroleum Ltd.
- Michael Gatens - Unconventional Gas Resources Canada Operating Inc.
- Massimo Geremia - Manitok Energy Inc.
- Glenn Gradeen - Tangle Creek Energy Ltd.
- Brett Herman - TORC Oil & Gas Ltd.
- William Ingram - Freehold Royalties Ltd.
- Allen Knight - Canadian Natural Resources Limited
- Edward LaFehr - TAQA North
- Anthony Lambert - Sinopec Daylight Energy Ltd.
- François Langlois - Suncor Energy Inc.
- Ken Lueers - ConocoPhillips Canada
- Byron Lutes - Southern Pacific Resources Corp.
- Andy Mah - Advantage Oil and Gas Ltd.
- Anthony Marino - Vermilion Energy Inc.
- Michael McAllister - Encana Corporation
- Sharon Murphy - Husky Energy Inc.
- Murray Nunns - Penn West Petroleum Ltd.
- John Rhind - Shell Canada Ltd.
- Susan Riddell Rose - Perpetual Energy Inc.
- John Rossall - Talisman Energy Inc.
- Ivor Ruste - Cenovus Energy Inc.
- Scott Saxberg - Crescent Point Energy Corp.
- Brian Schmidt - Tamarack Valley Energy Ltd.
- Glenn Scott - Imperial Oil Resources
- Steven Spence - Osum Oil Sands Corp.
- Myron Stadnyk - ARC Resources Ltd.
- Christina Verchere - BP Energy Canada Group
- Jonathan Wright - NuVista Energy Ltd.