The 19th Annual CAPP Oil & Gas Investment Symposium will take place June 18 to 20 at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Calgary. The conference is the premier forum to bring together the Canadian petroleum industry and institutional investors from across North America and Europe.
- Dates: Monday, June 18 to Wednesday, June 20, 2007, 8:00 a.m. to 4:45 p.m. daily
- Location: Hyatt Regency Hotel, 700 Centre Street South, Calgary, Alberta
- Delegates: 380 senior oil and gas analysts, institutional portfolio or diversified fund managers
- Hosts: 86 CAPP oil and gas producer member companies and 27 sponsoring investment dealers
- Media Pass: A media pass is required to attend any portion of Symposium. This is a private business conference and it is not open to the public. Questions from media and cameras (including video) are not permitted in presentation rooms. Media representatives are welcome to interview delegates and participants during breaks. Media may not attend corporate roundtable sessions on Monday afternoon. Please pick-up your media pass at the media desk outside the Imperial Ballroom on the third floor of the Hyatt Regency Hotel or register in person after 7:30 a.m. on Monday.
- Presentations: Monday is dedicated to senior producers, integrated companies and large-cap trusts. Companies present for 25 minutes (including question/answer) in the morning and host roundtables with small groups of pre-registered investors in the afternoon. Media may not attend roundtable sessions.
Tuesday and Wednesday are dedicated to emerging companies, junior producers and trusts as well as Canadian-based foreign producers. Companies present for 25 minutes (including question/answer) on Tuesday and again on Wednesday.
- Luncheons: Lunch-hour presentations on broad industry issues will run Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, 12:00p.m. to 1:15 p.m., Imperial Ballroom, Hyatt.
- Monday: Climate Change Policy and New Technologies
- Tuesday: Premier Ed Stelmach
- Wednesday: Water Use and Water Alternatives.