Associate membership is available to companies and other organizations (with the exception of other associations) that provide services in support of the upstream oil and natural gas industry, as well as producer companies whose upstream operations are outside of Canada.
CAPP has more than 80 associate members from many different types of industries.
The benefits of a CAPP associate membership are different for every company but the most important is access to industry information, so associate members have a window on issues and priorities facing producer members, and what actions are underway.
- AEC Property Tax Inc.
- AGAT Laboratories
- AltaGas Ltd.
- Altus Group Limited
- ARC Financial Corporation
- ATB Corporate Financial Services
- D. Brett Anderson Professional Corporation
- Deloitte LLP
- Diversified Transportation Ltd.
- DuCharme, McMillen and Associates Canada Ltd.
- F.B. Perry Professional Corporation
- Fractal Systems Inc.
- Marathon Petroleum Trading Canada LLC
- Maxxam, A Bureau Veritas Company
- McDaniel & Associates Consultants Ltd.
- Micotan Software Company
- Millenium EMS Solutions Ltd.
- MNP LLP
- Morneau Shepell
- Parex Resources Inc.
- Parkland Fuel Corporation
- Pembina Pipeline Corporation
- PetroChina International (Canada) Trading Ltd.
- PetroLama Energy Canada Inc.
- Phillips 66 Canada Ltd
- Phoenix Energy Marketing Consultants Inc.
- Plains Midstream Canada
- PWC Management Services LP
- Tenaska Marketing Canada, a division of TMV Corp.
- Tervita Corporation
- Thorsteinssons LLP
- Tidal Energy Marketing Inc.
- Trace Water Solutions