CAPP's Vision is to enhance Canada's prosperity by enabling responsible growth of Canada' upstream oil and natural gas industry.
Our mission, on behalf of the Canadian upstream oil and natural gas industry, is to advocate for and enable:
- Economic competitiveness; and,
- Safe, environmentally and socially responsible performance.
This means achieving the following outcomes for our industry:
- Competitiveness, in North America and globally, so as to attract the capital necessary to grow production and expand markets and to deliver value to the Canadian public and to our investors;
- Social licence from governments, Indigenous peoples, the public, stakeholders and the communities in which we operate, which will be determined by:
- Our collective performance, as measured by continuous improvement and comparison to world class benchmarks; and,
- The effectiveness of our communications and outreach.
We will consistently demonstrate the core values of honesty, integrity, trust and transparency. Our culture will also consistently reflect the following attributes:
- Responsibility and accountability for results delivery;
- Forward-looking leadership;
- Teamwork, collaboration and mutual support;
- Timely and effective communications; and,
- Professional development for staff.