Employment opportunities with CAPP are posted when available.
For specific inquiries, email [email protected]
- There are no current openings
CAPP’s culture consistently demonstrates the core values of Find a Way, Be a Leader, Make a Difference and Be Good to Each Other. Our culture will also consistently reflect the following attributes:
- Responsibility and accountability for results delivery;
- Forward-looking leadership;
- Teamwork, collaboration and mutual support;
- Timely and effective communications; and,
- Professional development for staff.
Careers in Industry
CAPP does not hire on behalf of the oil and natural gas industry. If you are interested in an industry-related position, try some of these links:
- Careers in Newfoundland and Labrador’s Oil and Gas Industry
- List of CAPP producer members
- Human Resources and Skills Development Canada
- Alberta Learning Information Service – List of Job Banks
- Transferability of skills in the energy industry
Beware of people who use CAPP’s name to try to sell you something or buy something from you. Be very careful about giving your financial, banking, or other personal information to people. Check the credentials of anyone before doing business with them.
Scams using CAPP’s name have included someone trying to buy cars or other things saying they work ‘offshore’ for CAPP when in fact they do not. CAPP does not employ offshore workers. CAPP also verifies employment in a formal process that respects privacy laws.
Another scam has involved someone using CAPP’s name and saying they will get a large amount of money if they just send their money to a bank account provided by the scammer. CAPP does not operate any such schemes. The common theme in scams is to try to get someone to give their financial, banking, or other personal information to someone they do not know who will then steal from them.